DRC Small Business Assistance Program
Record-Chronicle Local Business Stimulus Program
The Record-Chronicle is establishing a $250,000 set-aside target to assist local businesses with marketing and advertising services during this historically challenging economic window related to the COVID-19 crisis.
The program will provide a dollar-for-dollar match for qualifying and approved plans. For example, $1,000 investment from a local business will earn a matching $1,000 by the Record-Chronicle – an effective 50% discount to the local business.
Local Denton County businesses will earn priority approval.
Matching funds are available for print (DRC Print +e-Editions, Denton County Magazine, etc.), digital (dentonrc.com, opt-in newsletters, etc.), and custom marketing tools.
For more information on how you and your business can apply for this program, please click "Apply Now" below.
Together, we will restart our community!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The Record-Chronicle is establishing a $250,000 set-aside target to assist local businesses during the COVID-19 crisis-related window of June 1- December 31, 2020.
- Open to locally owned and operated businesses impacted by COVID-19. Applications accepted via the online form below. Click on "Apply Now"
- Programs begin at $300 minimum of matching funds used each month (for a minimum of 3 consecutive months through December 31, 2020).
- The matching funds are valid only within the terms of the agreement and designated window. The applicant must be in good credit standing with the Record-Chronicle.
- All program approvals are the discretion of the Record-Chronicle.
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on Apply Now below to complete the form with information about you and how additional advertising can help your business. Once you submit, the Record-Chronicle will be in touch within 1-2 business days. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applicants will be interviewed by phone to ascertain need prior to approval
- All advertising/spending programs must be outlined and submitted in writing prior to approval
- Program is designed and offered to introduce local businesses to the entire portfolio of the Record-Chronicle advertising and marketing tools
- Advertiser must spend equal or higher amount of dollars vs. same period(s) year prior or be inactive for past 90-days (deemed new)
- The Record-Chronicle reserves the right to alter, cancel, or change the terms of this offer going forward at any time