|From the DR-C|
Starting Friday, Nov. 4, the Denton Record-Chronicle daily e-Edition is getting a new look. The new e-Edition will provide a more streamlined and simple experience for you. Also new on Friday, the e-Edition link will be combined into a new Wake Up with the DR-C newsletter that includes the e-Edition, as well as the latest headlines you need to start your day. If you have questions about the transition, please email our digital editor, Claire Williams, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the front page below to flip through the pages in today’s e-Edition.
Thank you for subscribing to Denton Record-Chronicle
FEATURES OF THE E-EDITION
- ZOOM -- You can use your fingers on your tablet or phone to enlarge the type.
- PHOTO QUALITY -- Clear, bright, colorful photos are present throughout
- DELIVERY -- Straight to your device. Never miss another issue because of
weather or other delays again.
- NO MORE WAITING -- You can get the e-edition newsletter in your inbox
at 3:10 a.m., seven days a week.
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE -- You can stay up to date with the news all day, every
day, no matter where you are.
- BONUS CONTENT -- Access extra content, and the latest stories, every day.
ACTIVATE YOUR DIGITAL ALL ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION AT:
SIGN UP FOR ALL ACCESS FOR AS LOW AS $1.99 PER WEEK!
Wintry mix of precipitation. Highs in the low 30s and lows in the mid 20s.
|Wind:||N at 15 mph|
|Chance of Snow:||0%|
|UV Index:||2 Low|
A wintry mix early will transition to mainly light sleet and freezing rain for the afternoon. High 32F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
Cloudy skies. Areas of freezing rain possible. Low around 25F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Cloudy with periods of light freezing rain and sleet. Significant icing possible. High 29F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 50%.