State environmental officials expect ozone to reach unhealthy levels Tuesday. Limit driving and conserve energy.
- Facing censure, Trump insists 'not a racist bone in my body'
- The Latest: Sharpton calls Garner decision 'moral disgrace'
- The Latest: Senators scrutinize Facebook's digital currency
- Pentagon nominee argues for diplomatic approach to Iran
- US retail sales rise 0.4% in June in sign of consumer health
- AP source: NY officer won't face charges in chokehold death
- AP source: Justice Department won't charge New York police officer in 2014 chokehold death of Eric Garner
- Facebook's new currency plan is under scrutiny in Congress
- Storm causes damage in Denton County
- Blotter: Denton police take 38 pounds of meth after Saturday stop
- Family and friends mourn during services for 2-year-old Sarbesh Gurung
- Local man calls for more carts at Walmart on Loop 288
- Blotter: Truck fire shuts down northbound I-35W near FM1171
- Denton residents recovering from Wednesday's storm
- Blotter: Five arrested after aggravated robbery investigation
- State officials head back to court to enforce radioactive waste cleanup in Denton
- Blotter: Driver makes lackluster attempt to evade police
- Web Industries doubling Denton footprint