Data included in the chart below is from Denton County Public Health, which estimated 4,648 county residents were still actively infected with the coronavirus Thursday. Data for the rolling average chart below comes from DCPH and an analysis from the Denton Record-Chronicle.
Confirmed virus cases in Denton County as of April 8, 2021
Data included in the chart below is from Denton County Public Health, which estimated 4,648 county residents were still actively infected with the coronavirus Thursday.
|Location||Total cases||Case increase||Total deaths|
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Senators to Biden: Waive vaccine intellectual property rules
- Police: Man who shot child in Little Elm on the loose, armed
- Denton County sets new record with 14,947 COVID-19 vaccinations
- Denton Confederate monument moving to Square museum
- A clean machine: How local police clean messes in patrol cars
- Blotter: Golf cart returned to James Wood AutoPark led police to stolen motorcycle
- Construction to begin soon on affordable housing community on South Loop 288
- Denton officer who shot Darius Tarver will not face disciplinary action
- Millions of dollars in product damaged in Walmart fire Monday
- Motorcyclist dead after crash on Loop 288
- Denton mayor wants to criminalize disclosure of closed session talks. Experts in the law say that would be unconstitutional.
- See the older Denton house that's getting national attention
- Timing, conditions ripe for Denton Plant Factory's opening, owners say
- Former Ryan star, Georgia commit Bear Alexander transfers to Fort Worth Brewer
- Driver crashes into Jason's Deli Monday, injuring customer
- Walmart on Loop 288 open again after fire Monday
- New Denton County community will bring hundreds of homes
- Blotter: Man and woman tried to steal vehicle with child inside, police say