Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Denton County COVID-19 cases rise by 95, including 11 county jail inmates
- Texas Solidarity Caravan protests along Interstate 35
- Yankee Doodle parade goes virtual for the Fourth of July
- Blotter: Man asked woman why she didn’t want to play with his exposed genitals
- Dear Watchdog: I’m frustrated with [fill in the blank]. What do I do?
- Trump entices masses with capital event as virus cases rise
- As we wait for fireworks, here are UNT's players who could create some of their own
- English pubs reopen but little normal elsewhere in the world
- Denton County health department recommends face mask requirement; commissioners decline
- Ex-youth pastor accused of child sex crimes worked at Liberty Christian School
- Denton bar owners join statewide lawsuit to reopen
- Abbott orders Texans in most counties to wear masks in public
- Blotter: Worst day fishing for Denton man whose vehicle goes missing
- Paying the piper: Some of Denton's good government jobs disappearing in pandemic
- Health officials report new record in daily COVID-19 infections
- Denton sheriff bucks enforcement of mask order, triggers campaign for his removal
- Denton suspends utility cutoffs, avoids layoffs at City Hall
- Former Denton youth pastor charged with child sex trafficking