Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news emails -- e-Edition and Wake Up with the DRC? Signup today!
- Indictments: Jan. 16, 2020
- Justices taking up bans on state money to religious schools
- US allows Chevron to keep drilling in Venezuela for 3 months
- Basketball: Ponder pulls out a pair of road wins at Pilot Point
- Mobile home park investor sues Denton, claiming vested rights to build near gas wells
- Basketball: Braswell teams top The Colony at home
- Men's basketball: UNT heads into game at Louisiana Tech on a roll
- Blotter: Woman tells officers she tried to spell ‘spit on me’ on church marquee
- What's open, what's closed: Denton says goodbye to several restaurants
- Denton man charged with murder in shooting death of woman
- Sanger Mansion getting second chance as wedding and events venue
- Blotter: Man robs Dollar Tree at gunpoint in Denton
- Murder suspect in October weed deal released from jail; police say stabbing victim tried to rob dealer
- Man arrested in Krum hit-and-run tells police he didn't know he struck girl
- Blotter: Patient allegedly hit nurse several times
- Look ahead: Here's how Denton business landscape will change this year
- Blotter: Pedestrian who was struck by vehicle dies days later in hospital
- Man arrested after Denton police find woman dead from gunshot wound