Daniel Markham is a Texas songwriter and musician with a new full-length solo album, Night Light, recorded in Turkey, Texas, with Charlie Stout over the two coldest days of the pandemic summer. In this episode, we discuss being an artist during the shutdown, Texas History, and Daniel sings a couple of tunes off the new record.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Denton County sets new record with 14,947 COVID-19 vaccinations
- Denton Confederate monument moving to Square museum
- Blotter: Golf cart returned to James Wood AutoPark led police to stolen motorcycle
- Denton County cancels Friday vaccine clinic, reschedules for Tuesday
- Calendar: Friday, April 16
- With layoffs down and spending up, US rebound gains momentum
- U.S. industrial production rises 1.4% as weather warms
- US jobless claims sink to 576,000, a post-COVID low, as layoffs ease with economy improving
- See the older Denton house that's getting national attention
- Millions of dollars in product damaged in Walmart fire Monday
- Motorcyclist dead after crash on Loop 288
- Denton mayor wants to criminalize disclosure of closed session talks. Experts in the law say that would be unconstitutional.
- Former Ryan star, Georgia commit Bear Alexander transfers to Fort Worth Brewer
- Safety improvements for I-35 at University Drive to begin this fall
- Authorities: Backhoe joy ride turns tragic after two kids run over, killed in Roanoke
- Driver crashes into Jason's Deli Monday, injuring customer
- Walmart on Loop 288 open again after fire Monday
- Blotter: Man and woman tried to steal vehicle with child inside, police say