Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Best of the Blotter
Would you like to receive our Weekly Blotter email newsletter? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news emails -- e-Edition and Wake Up with the DRC? Signup today!
- FDA wants heartburn meds off the market due to contamination
- States largely have authority over when to shut down, reopen
- Surveys: Manufacturing contracts last month in US, world
- US construction spending down 1.3% in February
- US construction spending falls 1.3% in February with housing and nonresidential falling
- U.S. businesses cut 27,000 jobs in March, before virus hit
- Trump says 'life and death' at stake in following guidelines
- Evictions may be delayed, but renters still fear pandemic's plight
- Five things you need to know about Denton's "stay at home" order
- First COVID-19 death in Denton County
- They showed all the symptoms for COVID-19 but couldn't get tested
- Denton County issues stay-at-home order amid COVID-19 outbreak
- 39 COVID-19 cases now at Denton State Supported Living Center; state announces assistance
- Fourth COVID-19 related death confirmed; Denton County extends disaster declaration
- Second COVID-19 death reported Saturday in Denton County; total cases at 148
- Severance agreement for Denton city judge could top $150,000
- 17 new COVID-19 cases confirmed; countywide total now 165
- Staying at home: Denton County seeking compliance before enforcement