As part of the Denton Record-Chronicle's partnership with North Texas Television, we are making available this video segment from the student journalists at the University of North Texas. In this segment, ntTV went to the Mardi Gras celebration in the UNT Union, where food was given away and Cajun music was being performed. For more on ntTV, go to www.northtexastelevision.com.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Demonstrators honor Vanessa Guillen at downtown march
- County reports 40th COVID-19 death, 127 new cases as total approaches 4,000
- Blotter: Man arrested for public intoxication after being unable to pay for beer
- Shady Shores Town Council, investment committee meet Monday via Zoom
- Trump wears mask in public for first time during pandemic
- Donald Trump wins Republican presidential primary in Louisiana
- Joe Biden wins Democratic presidential primary in Louisiana
- 2 officers killed in shootout in south Texas border town
- Denton County Sheriff Tracy Murphree says Abbott's mask order is contradictory
- All DISD teachers expected back in classrooms come August
- Blotter: Woman wakes to unknown man in bed next to her
- Adam Briggle: Sheriff Murphree misunderstands masks
- Denton limits access to some facilities as part of COVID-19 response
- Second-highest daily count of COVID-19 cases reported in Denton County
- Denton church leaders, congregations adapt amid COVID-19
- Landmarks & Legacies: Joe Pender’s home, business still stand in Denton
- Denton County Public Health hesitant to test for antibodies just yet
- Contracts detail superintendent shuffle at Krum ISD