As part of the Denton Record-Chronicle's partnership with North Texas Television, we are making available this video segment from the student journalists at the University of North Texas. In this segment, reporter Drake Lawson talks to Lloyd Banks, the old owner of Rockin' Rodeo who is opening a new restaurant on Unicorn Lake — the Dive. For more on ntTV, go to www.northtexastelevision.com.
As featured on
- We're Denton Dammit: Aug. 22, 2019
- In ‘Nightingale,’ Franciosi leads a masterfully crafted drama that’s difficult to endure
- Dog dive: Pool party for the pooches to raise fun, funds for new local dog park
- Trump flip-flops on tax cuts, saying US has 'strong economy'
- Calendar: Aug. 22-28
- North Texas Fair and Rodeo
- Denton man claims council member insults city's "native" heritage
- Football: Confidence high as UNT prepares to wrap-up key portion of fall drills
- Expectations diminished: Rayzor Ranch has undergone many changes since its inception in 2006
- Grades are out for local schools
- Seven Mile moving to Loop 288
- Q&A: What does Willie Hudspeth think about the county’s Confederate statue plans?
- Blotter: 27-year-old man stabbed late Friday
- Property at Oak and Fry streets has been sold
- Man dies following injuries sustained at Target warehouse
- Toddler found dead after search died from heat, medical examiner says
- Blotter: One arrested, one cited in alleged drug deal
- Blotter: Man said he was ‘tapping’ on window with knife, police say