Data included in the chart below is from Denton County Public Health, which estimated 2,319 county residents were still actively infected with the coronavirus Tuesday. Data for the rolling average chart below comes from DCPH and an analysis from the Denton Record-Chronicle.
Confirmed virus cases in Denton County as of June 8, 2021
Data included in the chart below is from Denton County Public Health, which estimated 2,319 county residents were still actively infected with the coronavirus Tuesday.
|Location||Total cases||Case increase||Total deaths||Death increase|
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Fourth of July fireworks at Apogee Stadium canceled for second year
- 'I think it's something needed': UIL to consider adopting shot clock in meeting on Tuesday
- Sanger's Zach Shepard named to 4A all-state team
- Blotter: No update on condition of stabbing victim from Sunday
- ERCOT, Denton officials urge conservation to avoid blackouts
- Flags or not? Denton City Council to revisit flying them for Pride Month, Juneteenth
- Grace Like Rain will see new leadership in time for new housing project
- How Lake Dallas could have the next Denton County growth surge
- Former Guyer High teacher pleads guilty Thursday after 2019 arrest
- H-E-B still not ready to commit to Denton storefront
- Ex-Tarrant deputy accused of killing Denton girlfriend out on lowered bail
- Rare sight on interstate, but alligators are native to Denton County
- Pedestrian killed by train in Denton; identity of woman not yet released
- Denton ISD approves pay raises for thousands of employees
- Two passengers had minor injuries in Denton plane crash
- Time for 'dangerous' substation on Bonnie Brae to be razed, officials say
- You spin me right round: Residents go back and forth on how to maneuver city roundabouts
- Lewisville's 90-acre resort-style complex Hebron 121 bought by East Coast investor