Data included in the chart below is from Denton County Public Health, which estimated 3,424 county residents were still actively infected with the coronavirus Monday. Data for the rolling average chart below comes from DCPH and an analysis from the Denton Record-Chronicle.
Confirmed virus cases in Denton County as of May 3, 2021
Data included in the chart below is from Denton County Public Health, which estimated 3,424 county residents were still actively infected with the coronavirus Monday.
|Location||Total cases||Case increase||Total deaths||Death increase|
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Guyer's Brynn Brown sets new state record, wins 6A championship in 3,200
- Aubrey blasts 14 RBIs and 11 hits to claim bi-district title over Kennedale
- Mean Green softball seals 2021 regular season crown
- Blotter: Man stole food from 7-Eleven and threatened employee with knife, police say
- Video interview: Analyzing Gia Coppola’s wonderfully zany social media satire ‘MAINSTREAM’
- AP exams are back to normal this year. Is that a bad thing?
- Controversial call, timely hitting sink Guyer in season-ending loss to Coppell
- Denton City Attorney Aaron Leal accepts same job in Michigan
- Denton County GOP passes resolution regarding secession from the Union
- Former Argyle state champion Nick Ralston expected to sign with Dallas Cowboys
- Food distribution company plans to make Denton home, offer high-paying jobs
- Police: Suspect in two DWI deaths arrested again after hitting Denton bars
- Man pronounced dead of gunshot wound at Denton apartment complex
- Another affordable housing community in the works for Denton, this one on Vintage
- Denton ISD names four new elementary school principals
- Following concerns, company pulls out of project to develop Hartlee Field area
- What fueled Saturday's election results? Desire for responsiveness, victors say
- Blotter: Woman allegedly bit mother's breast, brother's leg