Data included in the chart below is from Denton County Public Health, which estimated 16,027 county residents were still actively infected with the coronavirus Thursday. Data for the rolling average chart below comes from DCPH and an analysis from the Denton Record-Chronicle.
Confirmed virus cases in Denton County as of Sept. 23, 2021
Data included in the chart below is from Denton County Public Health, which estimated 16,027 county residents were still actively infected with the coronavirus Thursday.
|Location||Total cases||Case increase||Total deaths|
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Denton loses heartbreaker to rival Grapevine, still alive in playoff chase
- Aubrey sweeps Van Alstyne heading into playoffs
- City Council OKs district boundary redrawing
- Denton County officials aiming for 'minor modifications' during redistricting
- Denton police chief on addressing crime trends, mental health
- North Texas press conference notebook: Injuries could force UNT to use players on both offense and defense
- Trio allegedly had treats, then skip-scanned items at Walmart
- Volleyball roundup: No. 1 seed Guyer tops Allen in regular-season finale