Data included in the chart below is from Denton County Public Health, which estimated 11,918 county residents were still actively infected with the coronavirus Tuesday. Data for the rolling average chart below comes from DCPH and an analysis from the Denton Record-Chronicle.
MARSHALL REID can be reached at 940-566-6862 and via Twitter at @MarshallKReid.
Confirmed virus cases in Denton County as of Feb. 23
Data included in the chart below is from Denton County Public Health, which estimated 11,918 county residents were still actively infected with the coronavirus Tuesday.
|Location||Total cases||Case increase||Total deaths|
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Biden team readies wider economic package after virus relief
- ‘For All Mankind’ Interview: Kinnaman, VanSanten on space drama’s themes of growth and sacrifice
- 'Reality is reality': Peaceful Rest pastor says church likely unsalvageable following fire
- 'They earned this': Ponder knocks off No. 3 Winnsboro, advances to region final
- ‘Billie Holiday’ is held together by Andra Day’s electrifying performance
- Julie Delpy on the psychology of her characters in heartfelt drama ‘My Zoe’
- ‘Wrong Turn’ gets a smart, to-die-for remake nearly 20 years later
- Late rebounds sink North Texas in loss to Marshall
- Denton County family thousands of dollars in the hole after dispute with city workers
- One Denton ISD campus closed for remainder of school year following storm damage
- On borrowed time: Will Denton's mall be the next casualty in nationwide closures?
- Denton city manager takes vacation, leaves for California job a week early
- Denton Municipal Electric seeking to borrow up to $300 million following winter storm
- Denton files suit against ERCOT following winter storms
- McKinney's Leslie Jackson hired as Guyer's new volleyball coach
- Fire at Denton church brought under control Thursday evening
- What’s Open, What’s Closed: Denton Square, North Denton see change as longtime local businesses shutter, new concepts take shape
- Denton City Council gives OK for electric utility to borrow up to $300 million