Data included in the chart below is from Denton County Public Health, which estimated 14,928 county residents were still actively infected with the coronavirus Thursday. Data for the rolling average chart below comes from DCPH and an analysis from the Denton Record-Chronicle.
Confirmed virus cases in Denton County as of Feb. 11
Data included in the chart below is from Denton County Public Health, which estimated 14,928 county residents were still actively infected with the coronavirus Thursday.
|Location||Total cases||Case increase||Total deaths||Death increase|
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- North Texas to host National Invitational basketball tournament
- County COVID-19 vaccine allocation increases again; FEMA could reimburse clinic costs
- One arrested in road rage incident that prompted three DISD school lockdowns
- Denton departments to tell council what went wrong during the winter storm crisis
- Blotter: Fight broke out between staff, wedding party at The Dive
- 703 more Denton County residents infected with the coronavirus
- Storm damage and campus construction on agenda for Denton ISD school board
- Minimum wage hike all but dead in big COVID relief bill
- Denton County family thousands of dollars in the hole after dispute with city workers
- One Denton ISD campus closed for remainder of school year following storm damage
- On borrowed time: Will Denton's mall be the next casualty in nationwide closures?
- Denton city manager takes vacation, leaves for California job a week early
- Denton files suit against ERCOT following winter storms
- What’s Open, What’s Closed: Denton Square, North Denton see change as longtime local businesses shutter, new concepts take shape
- Denton Municipal Electric seeking to borrow up to $300 million following winter storm
- Fire at Denton church brought under control Thursday evening
- McKinney's Leslie Jackson hired as Guyer's new volleyball coach
- Family lost mother after snowstorm; now Sanger man more determined to build late wife's dream home