Data included in the chart below is from Denton County Public Health, which estimated 3,224 county residents were still actively infected with the coronavirus Monday. Data for the rolling average chart below comes from DCPH and an analysis from the Denton Record-Chronicle.
Confirmed virus cases in Denton County as of May 17, 2021
Data included in the chart below is from Denton County Public Health, which estimated 3,224 county residents were still actively infected with the coronavirus Monday.
|Location||Total cases||Case increase||Total deaths||Death increase|
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Denton ISD no longer requiring mask-wearing
- Texas Health introduces internal medicine residency programs
- Denton County says goodbye to Fire Marshal Roland Asebedo
- Vote for the Record-Chronicle's Football Player of the Week
- What we learned: UNT's poor performance in loss to UAB raises serious questions
- More Denton County residents have coronavirus now than ever before
- Company accused of fraud in Denton did not survive vetting in Decatur
- How an internet trend means Denton kids have to bring soap to school