This chart provides a rough timeline of some statistics from Denton County Public Health as they were made public. The total case count is the summation of the other three lines in the chart.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- UNT aims to grow support through young fans as pandemic threatens college athletics
- UNT taking it a day at a time as uncertainty spreads in college football
- 'Neighbors ... not residents': Annexation to be discussed Tuesday by Denton council
- Blotter: No foul play suspected for deceased man found outside hospital, police say
- Online classes and new campuses on Denton ISD Tuesday agenda
- 101 more locals confirmed infected with virus causing COVID-19
- Denton priest out of self-isolation after negative coronavirus test
- In virus talks, Pelosi holds firm; Mnuchin wants a deal
- Keith Johnson, UNT regents professor, dies after contracting COVID-19
- One person dead following shooting near Mack Park
- 3 shootings in a week; no arrests so far
- Catholic deacon in Denton tests positive for COVID-19
- Thousands of students still on track to hit Denton next weekend
- Blotter: Person drives car off repo truck, to cheers
- Three more Denton County residents killed by COVID-19, 145 newly infected
- Denton family launches free service to deliver groceries to neighbors
- Which Denton County nursing homes has the virus hit hardest?
- Blotter: Woman followed, pointed gun at another woman Monday, police say
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.