WASHINGTON (AP) — US retail sales up modest 0.3% in January, boosted by strong sales at furniture and hardware stores.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news emails -- e-Edition and Wake Up with the DRC? Signup today!
- New kind of property tax proposed for Cole, Hunter Ranch subdivisions
- TWU Notebook: Olympic medalist announced as first head synchronized swimming coach
- Gulfstream paves way for plans in Denton County; announcement coming Thursday
- Blotter: Roughly $17,000 reported stolen from home health care provider
- Early Voting
- Events for free disposal of household hazardous waste scheduled
- Free rabies vaccines at animal shelter Saturday
- Political Notebook
- Motorist using Facetime pleads guilty in felony manslaughter case
- Political rabble-rouser, changemaker and Denton resident Bob Clifton has died
- Argyle's McKinney overcomes host of medical issues to become one of state's best
- Blotter: Man who allegedly grabbed woman's buttocks arrested on charge of public intoxication
- Jury rules against city of Denton in wrongful termination suit
- Blotter: Person shot at 2 a.m. at apparent party, is expected to live, police say
- Landmarks & Legacies: Fred Moore's legacy runs deep in Denton
- Meet the candidates: Denton County hopefuls explain why they're running and why you should vote for them.
- We're Denton Dammit: The one where a small business takes a stand
- Last week, Denton had the cheapest gas in the state; this week, not even close