WASHINGTON (AP) — US jobless claims rise to 744,000 as some employers keep cutting jobs amid pandemic.
Copyright 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Police: Man who shot child in Little Elm on the loose, armed
- Denton County sets new record with 14,947 COVID-19 vaccinations
- Denton Confederate monument moving to Square museum
- A clean machine: How local police clean messes in patrol cars
- Blotter: Golf cart returned to James Wood AutoPark led police to stolen motorcycle
- Construction to begin soon on affordable housing community on South Loop 288
- Denton officer who shot Darius Tarver will not face disciplinary action
- Medical examiner: Death of motorcyclist Wednesday ruled accident
- See the older Denton house that's getting national attention
- Millions of dollars in product damaged in Walmart fire Monday
- Motorcyclist dead after crash on Loop 288
- Denton mayor wants to criminalize disclosure of closed session talks. Experts in the law say that would be unconstitutional.
- Former Ryan star, Georgia commit Bear Alexander transfers to Fort Worth Brewer
- Safety improvements for I-35 at University Drive to begin this fall
- Authorities: Backhoe joy ride turns tragic after two kids run over, killed in Roanoke
- Driver crashes into Jason's Deli Monday, injuring customer
- Walmart on Loop 288 open again after fire Monday
- Timing, conditions ripe for Denton Plant Factory's opening, owners say