Denton Grassroots Water Crew spent the last week assembling water and other supplies for residents without water during the freeze.
As featured on
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Denton City Council gives OK for electric utility to borrow up to $300 million
- On borrowed time: Will Denton's mall be the next casualty in nationwide closures?
- Organizers prep for shipment of relief to Denton neighbors in need
- McKinney's Leslie Jackson hired as Guyer's new volleyball coach
- 'We're going to be a heavy, heavy underdog': Argyle ready to play spoiler against Bridgeport in region quarterfinal
- One Denton ISD campus closed for remainder of school year following storm damage
- Hourly workers petition UNT to pay for hours missed from snowstorm
- Denton County reopens bars, launches bus ride program for COVID-19 vaccinations
- Officials: Denton Municipal Electric paid $207 million for energy during outages
- Rotating power outages could resume tonight, Denton officials say
- City of Denton now under orders to boil water before consumption
- Denton ISD extends eight campus closures due to extensive storm damage
- Where to get clean, free water in Denton
- What gas stations, stores and restaurants are open Thursday, Feb. 18?
- What stores, pharmacies and gas stations are open in Denton Wednesday, Feb. 17?
- Winter weather bursts pipes, damages Denton County schools
- Denton lifts boil-water notice, but availability remains an issue for many in wake of storms
- Denton Municipal Electric seeking to borrow up to $300 million following winter storm