Two council members were absent Tuesday, delaying two executive employee reviews and the contract approvals for two others, while threatening …
Three people in Denton County were deemed to have a vaping-related illness since the end of July, a county public health official said on Tuesday.
In honor of Veterans Day, the Denton County Transit Authority will give veterans and active military personnel free rides on Monday, Nov. 11. Read more
Denton master quilter Barbara McCraw didn’t travel to Springfield, Massachusetts, for the World Quilt Competition XXIII.
If Elton John calls it a “huge disappointment,” you know something isn’t right.
Last week, U.S. Attorney General William Barr told a University of Notre Dame Law School audience that attacks on religious liberty have contributed to a moral decline that’s in part manifested by increases in suicides, mental illness and drug addiction. Barr said our moral decline is not ra… Read more
From The Wire
- Chaotic scene as Republicans disrupt impeachment deposition
- Once a budget line, Ukraine aid now roils Trump's presidency
- Trump lifts sanctions on Turkey, says cease-fire permanent
- Zuckerberg appears in Congress as Facebook faces scrutiny
- The Latest: Trump says Turkey calls cease-fire 'permanent'
- FDA wants stronger warning on breast implants about risks
- Trump seeks to block California as global climate leader
- Trump says Turkey informs US it will make Syrian cease-fire 'permanent,' US directs lifting of sanctions
- Lots of good terns: Bird ready to fly off endangered list
- First lady speaks on opioids in only solo trip to Congress
- US diplomat: Trump linked Ukraine aid to demand for probe
- Pelosi's prescription for high drug prices clears committee
- Trump finds no simple fix in Syria, other world hotspots
- Trump likens House impeachment inquiry to 'a lynching'
- Trump donor to plead guilty to hiding work as foreign agent