All Aubrey High School football coach Keith Ivy could do was watch.
Texas Rangers are not yet investigating the fatal shooting Monday of a man near Sanger at the hands of a Denton County Sheriff's deputy, Texas…
Two people with knowledge of the investigation into Antonio Brown being accused of sexual assault tell The Associated Press that one of the accusers has met with NFL investigators and that there is no timetable for concluding the probe. Read more
Only at Fantastic Fest can you lounge around with hundreds of genre film fans and swap VHS tapes. Only at Fantastic Fest could you run into Elijah Wood while leaving the bathroom. Only at Fantastic Fest can you see some of the most frightening, strange and flat-out awesome movies.
The Artists Enclave of Denton County and Lumedia Musicworks have joined forces to brew up an exhibit and a reception that riffs on coffee.
The U.S. Department of Justice has recently sued the Baltimore County government alleging that its written test for police officer recruits was unfairly biased against black applicants. It turns out that black applicants failed the written test at a rate much greater than white applicants. T… Read more
From The Wire
- Democrats block Pentagon bill amid border wall battle
- Acting intelligence chief agrees to testify after subpoena
- Trump bars California from setting stricter fuel standards
- Washington Monument reopens after 3-year closure for repairs
- A divided Fed reduces rates but may not cut again this year
- Facebook still auto-generating Islamic State, al-Qaida pages
- The 'Hero of Cologne' receives his Bronze Star 75 years late
- Saudis couldn't stop oil attack, even with top US defenses
- AP sources: 1 of Brown's accusers has met with NFL
- Trump says he'd give Iranian leaders visas to attend UN
- The Latest: Powell says Fed facing "difficult judgments"
- Pelosi welcomes Hong Kong pro-democracy activists to Capitol
- Federal Reserve cuts key policy rate for 2nd time this year, with promise to "act as appropriate" to sustain expansion
- AP-NORC Poll: Americans somewhat confident in climate fight
- Trump: Administration is revoking California's authority to set auto mileage standards tougher than national ones