The prevalence of injuries in the performing arts was just one of the many things teachers learned during a two-day seminar hosted at Guyer High School. Read more
On Tuesday, it was Bobbie Mitchell’s turn to talk.
Denton City Council members spent about 20 minutes in an open work session Tuesday, and neither council member Gerard Hudspeth nor Deb Arminto…
A 23-year-old man ended a night out by going to jail Monday morning when he allegedly refused to get out of a Lyft driver’s vehicle, according to a police report. Read more
KRUM — For the second time in less than three weeks, the Krum Lady Bobcats had defending Class 4A champion Decatur on the ropes. Read more
The Industrial Street Pop Festival brought a blast from the past to Denton on Saturday with cover bands paying tribute to 1960s and ’70s legends like Janis Joplin and Santana.
Many horror franchises focus on the kills and recycle material to make a quick cash grab. Very few of them attempt to evolve the central terrorizer and deepen the mythology.
After all you Breaking Bad fans take a ride with the acclaimed series’ feature film continuation, El Camino, this weekend on Netflix, hop on over to Fractured. Actually, you don’t need to be Breaking Bad fan at all to appreciate Brad Anderson’s psychological thriller.
U.S. District Judge Allison Burroughs, who recently declared Harvard University innocent of discrimination against Asian American applicants, used her written opinion to congratulate the school for a practice I find misleading and overdone. Read more
From The Wire
- Millennial Money: Surprising tricks for your credit cards
- Vivid details emerge on Ukraine as impeachment quickens
- Fearing US abandonment, Kurds kept back channels wide open
- Sondland prepared to deny he was warned about Ukraine work
- Ex-Rep. Sessions subpoenaed in Giuliani grand jury probe
- Trump meets with parents of British teen killed in crash
- Google debuts Pixel 4 phone, wireless earbuds with AI
- Cole pitches Astros past Yankees 4-1 for 2-1 lead in ALCS
- The Latest: Pelosi says 'all roads seem to lead to Putin'
- House backs 3 bills to support protests in Hong Kong
- The Latest: House to vote on bipartisan Syria resolution
- Cup champion Blues visit Trump at White House as full team
- New study: Opioid crisis cost US economy $631B over 4 years
- Fort Worth chief: 'absolutely no excuse' for woman's killing
- Justices seem likely to uphold Puerto Rico oversight board